BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random post

First and foremost:

Men, if you're interested in a woman, but not yet dating, DO NOT call her up and ask to borrow money. She will no longer be interested in your broke ass. What can you offer her if you can't afford to support your own damn kids? That's right. Nothing.


For some reason, I've been watching Adam Ant videos all day on Youtube. I'd forgotten how awesome (and freakin' sexy) he was. I've regressed to my old 80s New Wave self.



I have a meeting at work Saturday morning at 8am. That's way too early. I'm not happy about that at all.


Terra Mediterranean vegetable chips are incredibly tasty.

End of random post.

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

So this means I cant borrow that 20bucks?

Personally I dont see what the big deal is. I think your overreacting.

Cherlyn said...

I was talking to a friend about this the other night. He also told me I was probably overreacting. Meh...I don't know what I'm gonna do about him yet anyway.