BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hmm...its been a while

I know I haven't been blogging much lately.

I'm back to working 6 day weeks and it's tiring.

I'm still seeing Josh and things are going really well. It's so much better than when we were going out last year. There was always this underlying awkwardness before. Maybe it was because he was leaving. Maybe it was because we didn't really know each other when we first started going out. We became friends pretty much after he left. It's just so much more comfortable now. I feel like this can really go somewhere.

=]

3 comments:

Justa Hillbilly said...

Hiyas Cherlyn, I hope things work out for you and the way you want them to. *knh*

Mike said...

It is nice when things start working out! Rock On! LOL!

~Sheila~ said...

Keep us posted on how things are going with Josh. (hopefully those love bites have faded...lol)