BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

What in the hell? ETA

So yesterday morning I go to sign in on MySpace, and I get the message "Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their account, or their account has been deleted."

At first I thought it was a MySpace glitch since they're pretty common, so I tried again. Same thing. I had Josh try to see if he could view my profile page. Same thing again.

So I contacted MySpace this morning to see what the deal was. I got a return email that said I had probably violated the Terms Of Service.

Umm...no. I did not.

I emailed back asking for specifics. I haven't gotten anything back yet.

Fuck MySpace.

I'm signing up for Facebook sometime this week.


ETA: My profile is back up. I still don't know what the hell happened.

I still might do Facebook though.