BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crazy Eights!



Tagged by the always awesome Otin.

8 things I look forward to:
1 - Rockstar Mayhem Festival
2 - Terminator: Salvation
3 - getting my car paid off
4 - new 30 Seconds To Mars album
5 - new Korn album
6 - finding out if my mom is OK
7 - Chele's wedding
8 - getting more followers for my music blog.

8 things I did yesterday:
1 - showered
2 - walked 2 miles
3 - drove
4 - ate my mom's meatloaf (mmmm)
5 - cut people's hair
6 - decided my first Artist Of The Week for my music blog
7 - hung out with Josh
8 - saw the new Star Trek in IMAX

8 things I wish I could do:
1 - draw/paint
2 - play any kind of musical instrument
3 - eat anything I want without gaining weight
4 - win the Lottery
5 - pay off my mom's house
6 - have the guts to accept a promotion
7 - stop biting my fingernails
8 - make this headache go away

8 shows I watch:
1 - American Idol
2 - Days Of Our Lives
3 - Scrubs
4 - The Daily Show
5 - The Colbert Report
6 - Rescue Me
7 - Nip/Tuck
8 - That 70s Show reruns

8 people I'm tagging:
1 - Jared
2 - Sheila
3 - Shelby
4 - Erika
5 - Scargosun
6 - Alaina
7 - Kat
8 - I would tag Shannon but he forgot his password forever ago. lol

2 comments:

Mike said...

I linked your name to the music blog instead of this one! I hope your mom is ok

KatBouska said...

I don't know if I can come up with that many eights...that being said I'm an American Idol fan too! So bummed Gokely didn't make it to the finals. :(