BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

What was I thinking?

So Matt got in touch with me a few days ago and said he wanted to see me.

Long story short, dating each other casually came up, and we were supposed to hang out last night, as per his request.

Around 4pm he texted me that he had too much going on to hang out.

I pretty much went off on him, bringing up the fact that he always had "too much going on" to see me and that I thought he frequently told me what he thought I wanted to hear, even if it was a lie, and that I was fucking over it. He had no real defense for himself, and I ended the conversation with "You really shouldn't give girls you date your Myspace password. Someday someone isn't going to be as nice as I am." I got no response to that. So I'm done.

I ended up going to Josh's last night to hang out and watch a movie. I may end up getting back with him after all. At least he actually enjoys my company.

This morning I deleted Matt from my Myspace. I feel pretty damn good about it.

2 comments:

Kandi said...

Matt acts young! also Days has kinda sucked lately, everyone is coming and going, and the characters personalities do 180's weekly! LOL! Did you see I tagged you on the crazy eights?

Cherlyn said...

Nooo I didn't see the crazy eights thing! I'll get on that. =]