BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

I Twittered about this earlier but... (ETA)

I've decided to go ahead with my music blog.

I'm going to look around the net for a cool background or template for it. I'm no good at making such things myself.

I'm also trying to come up with a clever/witty name for it. Probably a song title or lyric. I'm taking suggestions on this one.

I hope to have it live within the next few days. I hope you all read it!


ETA: I found a template I really liked, so I put it up.

Music blog

There's no posts yet, and won't be until I come up with a title. I'm drawing a blank here, people...

2 comments:

Mike said...

I couldn't post a comment on your music site, it would not let me, I'll try again in a little bit. You could call your other blog "The world Through my ears" (Just a suggestion)

Cherlyn said...

Ok I fixed the comment thing. I didn't have it set up right. Because I'm st00pid. =P

"The World Through My Ears" is actually kind of cute. I got "The World Through My Eyes" from a Korn song. It might work.