BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Here's why its a good idea...

...to be friends with a hairstylist.

I got this text after I signed offline yesterday to get ready for work.

Jared: where are you when I need you!!!!!

Me: getting ready for work!!! lol whats up?

Jared: Im wanting to comb in dark highlights because Im having pics done today and I cant get into my reg. salon. can I just comb them in, would it look the same as if she did it?

Me: I would only maybe do a few pieces around your face 'cuz its too easy to fuck it up doing it yourself.

Jared: well fuck

Me: see if you were here Id hook you up.

Jared: if I fuck it up, Im gonna be pissed...here goes nothin...

Me: DO NOT use an ash color. It will turn green. Let me know how it goes.

Jared: Im using black

Me: Dude you dont put black on top of bleach blond. It will have a muddy greenish cast to it.

(10 minutes later)

Jared: hm. I got scared and washed it out.

Me: Good. You would not have been happy with it at all. Why don't you just leave it?

Jared: I guess I am leaving it, lol...for now.


I rule. =]

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

seriously. are you fuckin kidding me.


I guess i kind of deserve it after all of our conversations ive posted.

Cherlyn said...

Yes, you totally deserve it. lol