BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I haven't done one of these in a while

...so why not? And I like how random the questions are as opposed to other memes.

If you were a waiter/waitress, would you make good tips?
Most likely

In what situation would you NOT tip a waiter/waitress?
I'd always tip something, regardless.

What is the best greasy carnival food EVER?
Mmmmmm corn dogs

What if there were two of you? Would the world be in trouble?
LOL I'm sure

Forget about toppings. What type of CRUST do you like on pizzas?
Just your basic hand-tossed. Or cheese stuffed.

Would you care to have tea with the Mad Hatter & March Hare?
Sure

Do you still say "your mom" as a response in conversation?
Nah I pretty much grew out of that.

Would you prefer an ice cream sundae or an ice cream cone?
Yes please.

Captain Crunch vs. Count Chocula: Who makes the better cereal?
Cap'n Crunch, bitch

Have you ever stolen a road sign or traffic barrier?
Nope. Thought about it once though.

Do you collect toys from McDonald's, hoping they will be valuable one day?
Uh...no.

Is chapstick a necessity for you?
Yes indeed

You oversleep for school or work. What is the most probable reason why?
Forgot to turn on my alarm

When you die, would you like a burial or cremation?
Cremated, and my ashes scattered to the 4 Corners.

What are the best kind of Girl Scout cookies?
Samoas for the win.

If a cop was following you, would it make you paranoid?
Always. even if there's no reason to be.

Do you watch movies with the subtitles on?
Sometimes

What game show would you like to be on?
I SO wanted to bee on Rock And Roll Jeopardy when it was still on.

If you hit an animal while driving, would you stop to see if it was okay?
I want to say yes. But realistically, I'd probably panic and keep driving.

Have you ever had an allergic reaction to a certain medication?
Nope

Puff, puff...do you need an inhaler to survive?
Nope

What makes you feel all warm & fuzzy inside?
Stuff

Do you read trashy romance novels?
Occasionally

What's your favorite kind of pasta?
It's all the same to me.

Do you like to have ice in your drinks?
If its not already cold.

Do you watch independent films?
If I hear about one that sounds interesting.

Do you constantly doubt yourself?
Not constantly.

Have you ever played computer solitaire for hours on end?
Sadly, yes.

Are you scared of rollercoasters because of Final Destination 3?
I haven't seen it, and I <3 rollercoasters.

What's the dumbest thing you've heard of that supposedly causes cancer?
Cell phones

Roll-on, stick, or spray deodorant?
Clear soft-gel

Do you hate wearing big, bulky coats in the winter time?
Never thought about it.

What's the funniest thing you've read in a bathroom stall?
"If you have a boyfriend and you have some class, don't write his name where you wipe your ass."

If you were digging and found buried treasure, would you tell anyone?
Only selected people.

Do you still whip out the Nintendo on random occasions?
If I had one, I'm sure I would.

If you saw wet cement, would you place your handprint in it?
Nah

Have you ever seen anyone fall down an escalator? Funny or scary?
I have not.

Do you think wearing jeans to work is unprofessional?
Depends on the job. I'd love to be able to wear jeans to work.

Are you uneasy about eating from a buffet?
Hells no.

When telemarketers call your house, do they mispronounce your last name?
No, but the mispronounce my first name.

What's the tallest building you've ever been in?
The Gateway Arch in St. Louis.

Can you honestly tell the difference between DiGiorno and delivery pizza?
Yes.

1 comments:

Mike said...

My sister-in-law asked me a question the other day, "At what age would you feel that you have done enough in your life and would be willing to say that you are ready for death"? Morbid as it sounds, it was not a typical conversation, but I told her I will never be ready for death as long as my mind is right. She said,"When has it ever been right"? LOL. I hate DiGiorno pizza.