BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a while...

...since I last did one of these. So deal with it.

=P

In high school/middle school did you ever get caught passing notes?
Yeah, a few times. I wasn't very good at being discreet.

Were you smiling in the last picture taken of you?
Yup. I usually do.

What were you doing before filling out this survey?
Checking Myspace. Which is where i got this survey.

Who was the last person you texted?
Jade

Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep every night?
God no

Are you multitasking right now?
Nah.

What do you want to be when you get older?
Alive?

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
You never know.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
7-ish

What is bothering you right now?
Hmm..nothing really.

What are you thinking about right now?
Still wanting details about that dream. lol

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Probably

Last thing that made you cry?
Hmm...I'm actually not sure.

How may funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
3 or 4

Do you care of people hate you?
Meh...not really.

Your current relationship status?
Single

Last time you were embarrassed/did something stupid?
Oddly enough, it's been a while.

What is your current mood?
Content

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black and white Metallica shirt.

Something you do a lot?
Daydream

Who can you tell everything to?
Chele, Jade and Jared. If I can't tell one, I can usually tell one of the other two.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Apple juice!

Do you speak any other languages?
A tiny bit of Spanish, and something like four words of Norwegian.

Describe you life in one word:
Simple

What should you be doing
Not a damn thing. It's my day off. =]

Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Myself

What is your natural hair color?
Dark ashy brown.

How many pets do you have?
None =[

Are you into anyone?
Mhm...

Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Blind.
No music = no life

Do you even believe in love?
Absolutely

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
Nope

Are you waiting for anything?
Sort of.

Where were you September 11, 2001?
On my way to work when the news of the attacks broke. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like that was the most surreal day of my life.

3 comments:

Mike said...

The Deaf and blind question for me is tough, but I couldn't live without sight!

KatBouska said...

And sooooo...did what's going on with the ex???

Cherlyn said...

Mama Kat: if you mean Terry, I've decided not to contact him. I think it's best to just leave well enough alone.