BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday

...was one of those days.

I spilled juice on my keyboard and now my "2" and my "q" stick together.

I broke the glass pendant my mom's friend got me for Christmas.

I got to work to discover my boss had accidentally put her paycheck at my station and taken mine.

I almost got in an accident on my way to meet her to trade checks because some not-knowing-how-to-drive douchenozzle cut me off.

A customer treated me like I didn't know what the fuck I was doing because I was asking questions about how she wanted her hair cut. Apparently I'm supposed to "just know."

I was punched by a two-year-old who did NOT want his hair cut. Did his mom say anything? Nope.

*sigh*

I really hope today is better.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I can understand the near accident,Virginia Beach is a nutty place to drive. I go through there going to Jersey.