BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Apparently I need to update.

That's what Jared said anyway.

Not that I have anything interesting to write about.

We have a new girl at work. She started yesterday. I really like her so far. I got to show her how to do close-out tonight. I could tell she was paying attention. That's always a good sign.


I was talking to a co-worker about the Metallica show I'm going to next week, and this lady that was in there getting her hair colored told me she went to high school with former bassist Jason Newstead. She said she was mean to him because he was a metal guy and she was a cheerleader. (lol) But they ran into each other years later after he got all rich and famous, and he gave her big hug and was like "hey! How ya been?" and was really nice to her.

It's always awesome to find out famous people you've admired for years are really cool people.