BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meh...

So we had a girl quit today. She and the manager got into it and she quit. I fucking hate a stressful work environment, so I'm kind of glad she's gone.

I also found out my work schedule is being changed as of this week. I'm going to be off Mondays and Tuesdays, as opposed to Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Which totally fucks up the fact that mom was going to take me out to lunch on Wednesday for my birthday since I'm working on my actual birthday (Thursday). I think we're just gonna do it Tuesday instead.

Also...

Don't you just LOVE it when someone thinks you're mad at them when you don't answer a text/email within an hour when they should know you're at work and might just be busy?

Hi Jared!

lol

3 comments:

Capricorn said...

I hate to be ignored.

Cherlyn said...

I was busy and I didn't even hear my phone go off when you emailed. You know I never ingnore you.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

Happy early birthday!