BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

In case you hadn't noticed

I redid my blog again. Apparently the website that was hosting the background image I had is no more. That's what I get for not saving it to my computer or photobucket or something. I liked that one way better than this one.


So the Golden Globe Awards were last night. I watched it. I always do. And I have a few comments/observations.

1- I practically leaped out of my seat when they announced Heath Ledger as the winner for Best Supporting Actor. I sincerely believe he still would have won if he were still here. He deserved it. The Oscar is next!

3- I adore Kate Winslet. She seems like the sweetest person. I want to have tea with her.

3- Johnny Depp is like a fine wine. He's only gotten better with age. He's sexier now than he was in his 20s.

4- I want Colin Farrell to come to my house and read the dictionary to me. Hell, he could read anything to me he wants. I wouldn't care.
I was also pleasantly surprised by his Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) win. Oscar nomination in the near future? I hope so.

5- What the fuck happened to Mickey Rourke's face? Seriously??


And my favorite line of the night, courtesy of Mr. Farrell:

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I like this background image better. The other one always took a little while before it would completely load in my computer and it wouldn't load at all on my phone so it was all white and I had to highlight the words just to read them.

Capricorn said...

My girls wear tiaras..they are trend setters.

ShelbyAnne said...

I think I like this picture better. True story...I don't remember what your other one looked like.

Why is that? Because I am a bad bloggy friend who has been M.I.A. for about a decade.

Making a sincere effort to get back on the wagon...or off...or whatever.

=)