BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leave the politics to madmen

So today Barack Obama is being inaugurated into the office of President of the US of A.

And I really don't care.

Is it weird for someone my age to care as little about politics as I do?

Well, I care a little.

I'd like to see our economy whipped back into shape.

I have a good friend recently join the Marines. She's in boot camp right now. I have another good friend who is planning on joining the Marines later this year. While I'm proud of them for their decision to join up at this time, I fear for their safety. I'd like to see our troops pulled out of Iraq before either one of them have to go over there.

Hopefully Barack Obama is the man for the job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more likely we'll ship to Afghanistan at this point... ;}

~Sheila~ said...

No. You're not the only one who cares so little. While I know this is a momentous occasion...That's about it for me...

I'm with you on hoping our new Prez can whip our economy back into shape.