BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Because I have nothing interesting to write about

You get a meme!

Whose hoodie did you wear last?
Mine

Would you like to be in a relationship right now?
Ehh...I'm ok with being single at the moment.

Why did you last go to the beach?
I don't even remember when I last went to the beach, let alone why.

Are you crushing on someone?
Mmmhmmm

Do you sleep on your stomach?
No, my side

Who was the last person that made you cry?
I watched Brokeback Mountain last night for the first time in a while, and it always makes me cry. So technically, the answer is Heath Ledger.

Are you ticklish?​
Very

What do you think of the last person you talked to on the phone?
I love her to death, but she needs to stop blaming other people for her problems.

Will you kiss someone within the next week or two?
Hmm...doubtful. But it'd be nice.

How are you feeling at this very moment?
Pretty good, actually,

What are you excited about?
Metallica show in a few weeks

Do you know a few people who smoke weed?
Shyeah!

Do you know what you'll name your kids?
IF I'd had any...I always liked Ian Alexander for a boy. I never really settled on a girl's name.

What was the last thing you drank?
I am drinking a Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash

Is there anyone you won't ever forget?
I have a few of those

Would you rather go forward a week or back a week?
Forward

Do you know anyone who would drop everything just to come see you?
Not really =[

What are you listening to at the moment?​
Nothing, oddly enough

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching aforementioned movie

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe/baby?
Yup

Is there a guy who knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Pretty much

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
Laundry

Did you see someone you don't like today?
Nope

Who are all the texts in your inbox from?
Twitter, Jade, Chele, Josh

Do you miss anyone?
Yeah...

Where is the person you want to kiss right now?
I plead the 5th

How do you feel about your relationship status?
I'm fine with it for now

Have you ever seen someone blow up a condom?
Lolol yes

Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, and I have 2 friends who are currently expecting =]

Is it cute when a guy/girl calls you babe?
Yes. I'm a sucker for shit like that.

Are you going to talk to anyone on the phone tonight?
If Jade calls me back I will.

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
Meh...I worked.

Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
God yes...

0 comments: