BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Here, have a meme

Where​ are you?
At home

Do you tell your best friend​ EVERY​THING​?​
Yeah just about

When'​s the last time you showered​?​
About half an hour ago

What were the last two TV shows​ you watch​ed?​
Days Of Our Lives and My Name Is Earl

Who'​s a celebrity​ you find extremely attractive​?​
Oh gee...umm...what's that guy's name?
Jared something...
lol

Have you ever cried​ for no reason?
There's always a reason.

What are you wearing on your feet?​
Skin

Last person you talked to on IM?
Jade

Do you like your name?​
For the most part.

What color​ are your fingernails?​
Fingernail colored.

What'​s your favorite song?​
Master Of Puppets by Metallica

Last time you were disappointed?
When Chele canceled on me when we had plans a few weeks ago.

Are you happy​ at the moment?​
I'm just here at the moment.

Do you tend to fall for boys easily?​
I crush super easy.

Is your bedroom window open?​
It's 37 friggin' degrees outside. What do you think?

When was the last time you fell?​
Hmm...not sure. It's been a while apparently.

Do you know anyone with a lisp?​
Nope

Who was the last person to call,​ what did they call for?
Some telemarketer trying to sell e something.

Last person who drove​ you somewhere?​
My mom. She won't let me drive anytime we go somewhere together.

What do you hear right​ now?
Whatever it is my mom has on TV downstairs.

Who were you with today​ around 1:​30?​
It's only 9:45am.

Do you bite your fingernails?​
Yesssss

Are you tanned?​
Not presently

Is your current hair color​ your natural hair color​?​
It's close

Do you think​ too much or too little?​
Too much normally.

Do you think​ you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Good question. Doubtful though.

Have you ever wanted something you couldn't have?​
Pretty much on a daily basis.

What'​s one thing​ you want in life right​ now?
Contentment.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?​
No, but I'm good at making myself feel awkward.

How many times​ have you kissed the last person you kissed?​
I have no idea.

Name something you cannot wait for?
Mudvayne and Metallica shows.

Do you know anybody with a contagious​ laugh​?​
God yes

When you hear "​marriage"​ what do you think​?​
Well I'm never doing that again...

Do you have any real bad habits?​
The aforementioned nail biting.

Who are the last two text messages in your inbox​ from?​
Chele and Twitter

Did you pray before you went to bed last night​?​
LOL

What is your current relationship status?​
Single

Do you get jealous of other​ people easily?​
Only if there's a reason

Are you of great​ importance​ in someone else'​s life?​
Yes

What is your favorite saying?
*shrug*

Could​ you fit down your chimney?​
How random. But no, I doubt it.

Who taught you to tie your shoes​?​
I'm pretty sure my mom did.

Do you usually sing while​ showering?​
More often than not.

What'​s something that really grosses you out?
People that don't wash their hands after using the restroom.

What movie​ did you last watch​?​
I'm in the middle of watching Alexander for the millionth time. lol

What celebrity do you most resemble?​
You tell me...

Choose only one word to describe yourself:​
Open-minded.

Do you constantly​ pick out your own flaws​?​
Not really

Have you ever told a teacher to "​shut up?"
Not out loud.

What is the oldest person you would​ date right​ now?
Hmmm...I can't really see myself going more than a couple of years older.

Have you ever been reported "​missing"​ on the news?​
LOL no

What do you think​ about​ Britn​ey Spear​s?​
I feel kinda bad for her. The girl's got some issues.

What'​s the last compliment​ you've received?​
Something about how good I am at my job. =]

Is there​ anybody you'​re really disappointed in right​ now?
No

If you could​ go back in time would​ you?
Absolutely

Do you use your middle finger often​?​
Yes

What'​s annoying you right​ now?
The fact that I have a 9 hour shift to work today.

Are you a really under​standing person?​
I like to think so.

1 comments:

Justa Hillbilly said...

LOL great post, ya learn alot with these things! I jacked it from ya BTW :P:P
Have a great weekend!

I so love "I am Santa Claus" lol Good Stuff! ;)

*knh*