BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where the hell...

...are all my readers? What the fuck?

Anyways...

When I got off work tonight, I went to buy a six-pack of Bacardi Silver pomegranate mojitos. I grab one and go up to the check-out.

When I get up there, I notice that some previous customer was tampering with the six-packs of Bacardi Silver mojitos.

The one I had contained 3 of the pomegranate, 2 regular, and one mango.

I didn't feel like going all the way back to the back of the store to get a normal six-pack, so I went ahead and got what I had.

The mango is pretty tasty. =]

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I hate when that happens. It's happened to me too.
I'll have to try them sometime. Especially the pomegranate since you keep raving about it.

I'm still here. I'm wondering where the hell everyone is too. I know it's Christmas time and everyone is busy. I will try to get her more often.

scargosun said...

I am here. Work has taken up my blogging time.

I guess that's the only good thing about having to buy beer/malt bevs by the case here, they don't get messed with.

KatBouska said...

Not a fan of the pomegranate either.

Mango?? Mmmm....maybe.

Cherlyn said...

Jay & Kathy: you guys are nucking futs. Pomegranate rules.