BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Blogland!

So far I have gotten:

$25 Starbucks card

Chocolates

Mini bottles of lotion from Bath & Body Works in Japanese Cherry Blossom, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Velvet Tuberose.

2009 Witch's Calender

Make-up

Skin care products

I'll be getting at least one other thing later when my mom's friend Sherry comes over for dinner.


My contribution to dinner tonight is dessert.

Coffee Fluff

Recipe:

2-1/4 cups cold milk
1 tbs. instant coffee
1 pkg. (6 serving size) Jello Instant vanilla pudding
1 pkg. Dream Whip whipped topping mix
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Cool Whip Extra Creamy whipped topping

Dissolve coffee in milk in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add dry pudding mix, dry whipped topping mix and cinnamon. Mix with electric mixer, starting on low, gradually increasing speed until mixture forms soft peaks (3-5 minutes).

Let set in refrigerator 1 hour (or overnight) to set.

The original recipe (found in the Jello Cookbook) calls to serve it in dessert glasses as-is.

The way I do it is: spoon 2 tbs. of mixture in dessert glass. Layer 2 tbs. of Cool Whip on top of that, then 2 more tbs. of the mixture, topped with another dollop of Cool Whip.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cherlyn said...

Mmmm pudding...

lol

You should try it sometime Jay. It's really good.

~Sheila~ said...

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the recipe.

I will have to skip on the coffee though, it gives me the runs. Not the kind of Christmas I would be looking for.