BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Movie Meme

Yes, I'm doing another meme. I just don't have much interesting going on in my life to talk about.

Anyway! Here's how this works.

Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- No Googling/using IMDb search functions! DON'T CHEAT!


1: This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers.

2: There's only one "Return" ok? And it ain't "Of The King," it's "Of The Jedi."

3: I won't quake and bow down like the sycophants you have around you.

3: Stop. Police. Murder.

4: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?

5: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

6: Goddamn, motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit.

7: I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work.

8: I can't see, fuck-mook. I have no eyes.

9: Oh, man. Midnight. Baseball bats and boogeymen. Beautiful.

10: Those girls... they're eating grapes off the wallpaper. They're crazy.

0 comments: