BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A splendid time is guaranteed for all

Have you ever played a CD that you hadn't listened to in years, only to realize that you still knew every single word of that album, start to finish, by heart?

There's this record...it was released 42 years ago this coming June, which makes it older than I am. I was completely obsessed with it in my late teens. I had it on cassette then.

I finally bought it on CD about 10 years ago, obsessed on it again for a while, then put it away.

Today, for some reason, I felt like listening to it.

I put it in my CD player in my car and listened to the first half of it on the way to work. I listened to the last half of it on my way home.

I still know every. Single. Word.



What an amazing album! What a great band!

3 comments:

Julie H said...

Legendary! I love the Beatles too :O)

Justa Hillbilly said...

Next to The White Album, by far my favoritest Beatles album. They rule!
Hope all is well. Have a great New Year!
*knh*

Capricorn said...

Funny the things you remember...and the things you dont.