BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Since no one played...

...my movie meme game, and because I have nothing else to write about today, here are the answers for the quotes. I'll name the movie the quote is from, the character who said it, and the actor that played them.


1: This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers.
- Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson) Clerks.

2: There's only one "Return" ok? And it ain't "Of The King," it's "Of The Jedi."
- Randal Graves (Jeff Anderson) Clerks II

3: I won't quake and bow down like the sycophants you have around you.
- Cleitus (Gary Stretch) Alexander

3: Stop. Police. Murder.
- Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

4: It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child?
- Brodie Bruce (Jason Lee) Mallrats

5: You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
- Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) American Psycho

6: Goddamn, motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit.
- Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig) House of 1000 Corpses

7: I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work.
- Otis B. Driftwood (Bill Moseley) The Devil's Rejects

8: I can't see, fuck-mook. I have no eyes.
- Agent Sheldon Sands (Johnny Depp) Once Upon A Time In Mexico

9: Oh, man. Midnight. Baseball bats and boogeymen. Beautiful.
- Glen Lantz (Johnny Depp) A Nightmare On Elm St.

10: Those girls... they're eating grapes off the wallpaper. They're crazy.
- Toby Jacobs (Jared Leto) Girl, Interrupted


I would like to point out that when Jared read the initial post, he said, and I quote, "I don't see any Leto movie quotes."

There are quotes from 3 of his movies on there.

One of them was his.

In his defence, he did say he just kind of skimmed it.

I just felt like giving him shit.

<3 ya Jay! lol

7 comments:

Capricorn said...

I knew the last one was mine, FYI.
However, technically..the others were not, and I can not keep up with what others say in movies..especially movies I do not watch.

I finally saw Batman though. Was it me, or was it everytime Christian Bale turned into Batman, his voice was...weird. I actually choked on my Fuze water the first time he spoke.

It was hard to contain my laughter after that.

Cherlyn said...

I totally get what you're saying about the Batman voice. Apparently, it's supposed to be because Bruce Wayne is protecting his identity as Batman. But I laugh at it too.

I'm still getting used to Christian Bale as Batman, myself. I have a hard time looking at him without seeing Patrick Bateman naked with a chainsaw.

~Sheila~ said...

The Christian Bale Batman SUCKED ASS.
Yes, the voice was the crappiest EVER.
I can watch the other Batman movies again, just never that one.

~Sheila~ said...

P.S. have a good time tonight!

Cherlyn said...

Sheila: I don't mind Bale as Batman so much. I'm getting used to it. Val Kilmer is my favorite Batman though.

And thanks!

Capricorn said...

I actually prefer Michael Keaton as Batman.
anyone that can pull off Beetlejuice AND Batman, is awesome.

Cherlyn said...

Well...I think Michael Keaton was the better Batman.

But Val Kilmer was the better Bruce Wayne.

If that makes sense...