BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you AAA locksmith guy.

Thank you for showing up earlier than the AAA rep said you would.

Thank you for jimmying open my car door.

Thank you for pointing out that, once in the car, I could pull the back seat down to get into the trunk where my purse and car keys were.

And most of all...

Thank you for doing all this without making me feel like an idiot for locking my keys in my trunk.

You are awesome. =]


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

AHAHAHAHAHA...that's funny. It has yet to happen to me. I am really thinking about going and getting a spare made.

Julie H said...

Gotta love the AAA guys that don't make you feel dumb lol.

Cherlyn said...

*pointing and laughing at Jay*

Dumbass. =P