BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The fun part about Myspace...

...is getting messages from random guys with absolutely no grasp of proper grammar, punctuation, or the English language in general.

Example that was in my inbox last night:

good evening, with all this women in this site i just wana say wow what a sweet young lovely lady also allowed me to say i find you so attractive and when i saw you with this magical smile it is just a thought Cant help it, you are wonderful gift from heaven ,when i saw your georgous smile, i look at your face it is so artistic and charmy , i beleive you are beautiful and i know1000 man told u that, but hope to see your face in person that will be so peaceful moment . hope to meet you on a date .dinner , drinks.
always waiting .
joe

i am a good nice sweet man , please let my dream come true .



Oh yeah baby. Let me just run right out and find this awesome winner of a man.
*rolls eyes*

I'm really thinking about making my Myspace profile private.

5 comments:

scargosun said...

So far no freaky messages on my Facebook. Not sure if it's because I am new or ugly. ;)

~Sheila~ said...

LOL.
I have had a few of those too.

Man, I wonder if that is how they speak in person.

Snooty Primadona said...

I found you through scargosun and you absolutely crack me up. However, I'm a 10 year old trapped in the body of a 55 year old woman who once popped out two off-spring, so don't go by my judgement.

cIII said...

That message smacks of Lord Byron. A little. I think our boy Joe is just a hopeless Romantic....without MS Word.

Capricorn said...

lol. stalker. welcome to my world.