BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

It was dreadfully slow at work today. Mondays are always a bit slow, but I did a grand total of 3 haircuts today. Days like today are why I have games like solitaire and Tetris on my iPod.

Tropical Storm Hanna really didn't do much. We've had nor'easters worse than that. It was pretty much the equivalent of someone walking by, flicking you on the ear and moving on. We did loose a limb from the big oak tree in our yard though. But that's nothing. It got struck by lightening last year and it's still standing.

Now I get to enjoy my days off work. =]

6 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I get to enjoy some days off too. Although, you are probably feeling much better than I am and can actually ENJOY your days.

Glad all is well with you regarding "Hanna".

Capricorn said...

you have tetris on your ipod???? how.

Cherlyn said...

Sheila: hope you get to feeling better hun.

Jared: you can purchase games from iTunes and download them to your iPod.

scargosun said...

I need a new iPod. I think mine would be considered antique now. Then I can get Tetris.

No probs here with Hanna either. The rain might have been hard and torrential but the ground was so dry it sucked all up like a girly shot.

Capricorn said...

your profile pic: copy cat, but i like it.

~Sheila~ said...

I'm feeling much better now. I go back to work tomorrow. I totally enjoyed sleeping until it was time to pick up the kids from school.

Back to the grind. (of course I wouldn't exactly call it grind cause my job is super easy)

Thanks for the well wishes