BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You know what I do when I'm bored

Another iTunes shuffle survey!

Yeah, deal with it.


1. How am I feeling today?
Numb/Encore [Linkin Park/Jay Z]

2. Will I get far in life?
Disposable Teens [Marilyn Manson]

3. How do my friends see me?
Police Beat Introduction [Street Drum Corps]

4. Where will I get Married?:
Tainted Love [Marilyn Manson]

5. What is my best friend's theme song?:
Irresponsible Hate Anthem [Marilyn Manson]

6. What is the story of my life?:
Gone [U2]

7. What was highschool like?:
Goodbye Cruel World [Pink Floyd]

8. How can I get ahead in life?
Spirits In The Material World [The Police]

9. What is the best thing about me?
Fume [Beck]

10. How is today going to be?
30/30-150 [Stone Sour]

11. What is in store for this weekend?
Primal Scream [Motley Crue]

12. What song describes my parents?
In Pieces [Linkin Park]

13. To describe my grandparents?
Adrien [Jewel]

14. How is my life going?
Cocaine [Eric Clapton]

15. What song will they play at my funeral?:
President Dead [Marilyn Manson] lol

16. How does the world see me?
Power Trip [Monster Magnet]

17. Will I have a Happy Life?
That's What I Get [Nine Inch Nails]

18. What do my friends really think of me?
Lying From You [Linkin Park]

19. Do people secretly lust after me?
New Pain [Static-X]

20. How can I make myself happy?
Counterfeit [Limp Bizkit]

21. What should I do with my life?
Sure Know Something [KISS]

22. Will I ever have children?
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses [U2]

23. What is some good advice for me?
The Unforgettable Fire [U2]

24. What's that smell?
The War Inside [Mushroomhead]

25. What is my signature dancing song?
Plush [Stone Temple Pilots]

26. What do I think my current theme song is?
Downsizer [Skinny Puppy]

27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car [U2]

28. What type of men/women do you like?
Too Late Too Late [Metallica]

29. Now click next and that will be the subject of this bulletin
Breathe [The Prodigy]

30. Your overall theme song?:
Don't Do Me Like That [Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers]

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

im a little bummed at your lack of 30stm on your itunes.

Cherlyn said...

Dude, I have everything from 30STM. Unless there's some rare shit I haven't heard of. But none of it came up. =[