BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

WARNING: "Woe Is Me" post ahead

I'm in a mood today.

Do you want to know why?

No?

Too bad.

Because I was thinking about shit all day.

Shit like the fact that Chele doesn't hang out with me anymore. I keep telling her we should have a girls' night because I miss hanging out with her. She keeps saying we will soon. But it never happens. She's always doing stuff with her boyfriend.

AND!

I haven't heard from Jade in a few weeks. This worries me more than anything, really. I'm hoping it's because she's in a facility getting herself taken care of. Unfortunately I have no way of finding out.

AND!

I haven't heard from Jared in over a week. He hasn't even checked his email. That's not like him. Shannon maybe. But not Jared. So I don't know what's going on there.

AND!

The last 3 guys I've been involved with all have girlfriends and I am single. Yes, my dear readers, even Josh has a girlfriend. I don't even really have any prospects.

On the upside, I found out the band Mudvayne, whom I freaking love, is playing here in December. Hopefully I can drag Chele away from her boyfriend long enough to come with me...

*sigh*

6 comments:

scargosun said...

Whine your heart out. I support you. Don't forget...you have Metallica tix. :)

Mom2FiveBratz said...

you need more friends. I will move to your town and we can hang out ALL the time, lol.

~Sheila~ said...

I hate when that happens. No one around to hang out with, everyone too busy. That is when I start turning to Angel to do something with me and he ALWAYS suggests fishing.

ShelbyAnne said...

Ahh you poor dear. I hear ya with days like these.

I hope you hear from Jade too, I worry about her. =)

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I heard from Shannon, Jared has a new girlfriend. Thats why hes been m.i.a.

Cherlyn said...

Yeah I heard from Jared a couple of days ago. Didn't mention anything about a gf though. But then, I'm not surprised.