BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Quickie before work

Quick blog, I meant. You naughty people. ESPECIALLY YOU JARED!

LOL

Anyway...

So yesterday Chele tells me that she's planning on leaving her job soon for a better paying one. On the one hand, this is awesome and I'm really happy for her. On the other hand, this means she won't be working in the same shopping center as me anymore and I'll be seeing even less of her. That part sucks. I told her we'll just have to hang out more often.

I got another email from Jade. She's doing really well and getting her shit together. I'm SO relieved.

And thanks to everyone who commented on my blog yesterday. I really appreciate it. =]

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Don't you hate it when people you really like being around are no longer going to be around?.
It sucks when the really cool people leave and you get stuck with the crappers in the workplace.
It's also a little easier said than done to hang out more often when you dont see each other often. good luck with that.

Glad Jade is doing well.

Capricorn said...

Quickie. Before. Work.

Was i even invited??

Cherlyn said...

LOL Jared. I was already in a mood that day. All your fault. =P