BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

What a weekend

I did an insane amount of hair over the weekend, including today. School starts here tomorrow, so I knew it would be busy. But between being busy at work and me being sickish, I'm fucking exhausted. I'm sooo happy to be off work the next two days.

We had a girl at work who was a floater. Meaning she worked at our salon a couple of days a week and one of our other locations a couple of days a week. Well, she got fired last night for stealing. This was at the other salon, so I heard this second hand. She colored a lady's hair and apparently pocketed the money. The manager apparently knew something was up, so she asked the girl to show her in the computer system where she'd rung out the color. Long story short (too late?), the transaction was not shown in the computer system and the girl was immediately fired.

The whole thing kind of surprised me, because I can usually tell if someone's kind of shady. I never got that vibe from her. She seemed like a good kid.

I went grocery shopping after work. For some reason I always want junk food when I don't feel well. So I got a box of Cheeze-Its, some chocolate covered fruit, and a box of chocolate chip cookie dough Pop Tarts.
Mmmmmm sugar.

3 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

Girl that sounds like me when I go shopping hungry. I get THE WORST crap and then get home and after I eat something, I don't want all the crap I bought and end up wasting it all.

Thus, I try to always make a list and stick to it like white on rice, tee hee.

Manders said...

Hope you're feeling better! enjoy your few days off. Nothing like sleeping in to make a person feel better.

~Sheila~ said...

Hope you are feeling better. I usually go shopping for crap too. Then when I want to eat a meal there is nothing there but crap.

I had today off and slept until noon (after I got the kids up for school, yes, they had school today).

Enjoy your days off.