BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

This is why my blog was originally named:

..."Random Ramblings." This post is just going to be about random things I observed during my workday.

Why do people still get mullets? Seriously? Did someone tell them that looked good? I mean, my high school boyfriend had a mullet, but that was in 1989! Women especially should never have mullets. Ever, ever, ever! I always feel like I'm compromising my integrity as a hair stylist when I have to do one.


Little boys over the age of 5 or 6 should not have bowl cuts. It just looks stupid.
Case in point:

(yes I just plucked that off Photobucket)
But does that not look ridiculous? Not as bad as the mullet, but still.

I love my job, I really do. But if people insist on getting stupid haircuts, what can I do? *sigh*

4 comments:

KatBouska said...

I totally had the bowl cut. Who's idea WAS that!?! I looked exactly like my brothers.

Sweet.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

Ive seen people (and children) with mullets around here. Even women with mullets. I live in the heart of rednecksville.

My youngest has a grown out bowl cut and i love it. I want it at least 8 inches longer. Its shaved underneath and he gets mistaken for a girl on occasion. (Not the first time, he was a very 'pretty' baby) i'll have to post a new pic of him soon.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

speaking of 1989..werent the mullet guys hot then? lol.

Cherlyn said...

Grown out bowl cuts aren't bad. But the ones like the picture I posted are just horrible.

And yes, mullet guys were THE HOTTEST in 1989. =]