BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I felt like I should blog something

...but I couldn't think of anything interesting to write about. Seeing as my life, as of right now, is completely uninteresting.

A couple of you have shown interest in reading some of the poetry I've written. So I decided I'd share something I wrote a couple of years ago. It's about feeling like you don't belong.


A Foot In The Door

I'm standing outside
With a foot in the door
I can never quite squeeze through the crack
They see me
Come and say hello
Stay for a while
Then walk away
They found someone more interesting
To talk to
Or something better
Or more important to do
Please see me again
Let me in
Don't shut the door
In my face

4 comments:

Capricorn said...

Just because YOU think your life is completely uninteresting, doesnt mean that it is.

Cherlyn said...

I'm guessing that's a compliment. So, thanks.
lol

scargosun said...

If my blogging depended on the interestingness of my days I would be silent.
I like the poem!

~Sheila~ said...

I really like that poem.