BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jared said I should update my blog

Be careful what you wish for.

What are your initials?
CEP

What is your favorite thing to wear?
I bum around the house in pj bottoms and band shirts.

Last thing you ate?
Seafood salad

Name one thing that scares you:
Being forgotten

I say Shotgun, you say:
Bang!

Who was the last person in your bed?
Umm...me.

What were you doing at 7:00am?
Sleeping

Last person you hugged?
Mom

Does anyone you know want to date you?
That's a good question...I don't know.

When was your last encounter with the police?
A couple of years ago when I got a speeding ticket.

Have you ever driven without a license?
I unknowingly drove with a suspended licence.

The last place you went out to dinner?
Subway

Do you like your name?
I like that it's different. I don't like that it's misspelled and mispronounced all the time.

What time of the day is it?
Almost 12:20

Who/What made you angry today​?
Nothing so far

Baseball or Football?
If I had to chose, I'd chose football.

Do you want anyone?
Mhm

Do you like birds?
Sure

Favorite holiday?
Samhain.
That's Halloween to you non-Pagan folks.

Do you download music​?
Sometimes

Do you care if your socks are dirty​?
Of course

Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Not for me. I'd be worried that it didn't mean what I thought it meant.

What are you doing tonight?
No plans

Do you like to cuddle?
Yup

Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night​?​​
Mine

Have you ever bungee jumped?
Fuck no

Have you ever gone whitewater rafting?
No, but I would

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yeah

How many pets do you have?
None =[

Have you met a real redneck?
My 1st husband.

How is the weather right now?
Really nice. I love autumn in Virginia.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing

What is your current favorite song?
I have 2 that I'm listening to constantly: All Nightmare Long by Metallica, and Stronger by 30 Seconds To Mars.

What was the last movie you watched?
Blown Away

Do you wear contacts?
Yup. Near-sighted like a mo' fo'.

Where was the last place you went besides your house​?
Grocery store

What are you wearing?
Grey pj pants, Static-X shirt.

What's one thing you've learned this year?
Love is not enough

What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Depends on my mood. Yesterday it was a venti, non-fat, raspberry mocha with 2 Splendas.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes

Have you ever fired a gun:
Yes

Are you missing someone?
Yeah, always

Favorite TV show?
Days Of Our Lives

What do you have an obsession with?
Music in general

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Not in many, many years.

Who ??
Back in the early 80s I got Pat Benatar (had the haircut), and in the mid-80s I got Lisa Lisa.

Who would you like to see right now?
I could think of a couple

Ever had a near death experience?
Almost accidentally stepped in front of a semi-truck a few years ago.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
No

Have you ever been caught doing​ something you weren't supposed to?
My mom came home from work early one day and caught me smoking a joint on our back porch when I was 17. I should probably mention we lived in military housing...

Favorite smell?
Patchouli and leather

Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Not recently

Our Lady Peace or Nickelback​?
Nickelback

What's something that really bugs you?
Stupid people

Do you like Michael Jackson?
Yeah, back when he was still black.

Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell

Next time you will kiss someone?
Who knows

Favorite baseball team?
LOL

Ever call a 1-900 phone number​?
Not that I recall

Nipple or Nose rings?
Nipple rings on guys are freaking sexy.

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep​?​​​​​
Maybe a full 24 hours. Possibly more. I'm not sure.

Last time you went bowling?
In June

Where is the weirdest place you have slept​?
A friend's bathroom floor. It was alcohol-assisted sleeping.

Who was your last phone call?
I called mom from the store to ask about something she needed

What does your last received text message say?
"check your text inbox"
It was actually an email to my phone.

What's the closest orange object to you?
I actually don't see anything orange in this room.

1 comments:

Capricorn said...

dang. long list.