BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Well today was interesting...

When I got to work this afternoon there was this strange man waiting on me to cut his hair. Apparently I've cut his hair before. For the life of me, I didn't remember him. I'm normally really good with faces. I still don't remember him. But he was just...strange. Strange in that kind of way you really can't put your finger on. Something's just not right about him.


A bit later this woman brought her 10 year old daughter, with hair down to her butt, to get a couple of inches trimmed off. I was brushing through the girl's hair before the shampoo as I always do. The mother decided she didn't like how I was brushing her hair (???) and took her daughter and left.

What. The. Fuck? Jeeze, I know how to brush hair. It's not like I was hurting the girl or anything.


And now for the highlight of my day.

I was in the middle of doing cutting a woman's hair, and this guy was in there getting his hair trimmed by one of the other girls.

After he pays, he walks over to me, as I'm cutting this woman's hair, and says: "my name is Robert. Would you like to go out?"

Now might be a good time to mention he looked like a reject form ZZ Top. He also looked old enough to be my father.

My first instinct was to say: "Uhh...no."

But instead I said: "You know, I'm working right now." At which point he turned and left.

Ok, first of all, why would you go up and ask out someone when they're obviously busy?

Second of all, I'm oddly half flattered and half insulted.

Flattered because he apparently found me attractive. Great.

Insulted because there must have been something about me that made him think I'd be attracted to him. Do I look desperate or something?

So that was my day.

Wooptie-fuckin-doo.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

There must have been something odd in the universe Firday.

Capricorn said...

lol is all i can say/do.

Im totally cracking up.

Cherlyn said...

Oh hush, Star Wars boy.