BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I was told I was required to update every day

...so this is what you get. =]


If you married the person you last texted, what would your name be?
Cherlyn Leto.
hahaha

What is one fact about the last person who called you?
She's my boss

Baths or showers?
Depends on how much time I have

Are you getting engaged anytime soon?
Ha! Yeah right.

What's the best part about being single?
Not having to answer to anyone

Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?​
Nah, not really

How do you feel about public displays of affection?
I doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I'm a bit of a voyeur.

Last movie you saw in theaters?
The Dark Knight

Where was the first place you kissed the last person you kissed?
In his car

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
I'd rather not find out. lol

How many pills do you take a day?
None

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Sometimes

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee

Middle name?
Elaine

Name 3 emotions at this exact moment...
Surprise, amusement...that's really all I got. lol

Favorite place to be?
A concert at the NorVa

Do you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to strip for you?
If I had a boyfriend, sure. lol

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black and red mostly

Can you whistle?
Yup

Do you love where you live?
Sure

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Fucking inventory today...ughhhh

Have you ever met a gay person?
You betcha!

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
Back when I was younger, sure

What's something you're excited about right now?
Mudvayne and Metallica shows

Do you think Dane Cook is funny?
Not remotely

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yeah, I just haven't quite figured out what they are yet.

Have you ever dated someone older than yourself?​
Yup. Not in many years though.

Do you secretly like someone?
I'm not sure how much of a secret it is. lol

Was your last kiss drunk or sober?​
Sober

Why did your last relationship end?
He moved

Do you bump into someone's arm if you want to hold their hand?
Hell, I'm not 12.

What woke you up this morning?
The alarm on my phone

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
My mom

What do you want right now?
A lot of things

What's something you're looking forward to in the near future?
The 2 aforementioned concerts.

2 comments:

Capricorn said...

1. LOL.

2.Do you bump into someone's arm if you want to hold their hand?
Hell, I'm not 12.
You know..technically Im not 12 either, but I still do this. Does that make me childish? (Dont answer that)

3.Would you take a bullet for anyone?
My mom
(mental note, do not take Cherlyn to east los angeles with you)

Justa Hillbilly said...

I am soooooooooo tellin Kathy!!!!!!!!!!
lmao
*knh*