BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today is going to suck

I had a horrible time getting to sleep last night.

I laid down around midnight. Tossed and turned for an hour.

Around 1am I got up too look for the NyQuil. I knew if I took a shot it would knock me out. There as none to be found. Then I remembered my mom had it in her bathroom, which I'd have to go into her bedroom to get. I was so not going to do that.

(note to self: buy NyQuil)

So I got back in bed and tossed and turned some more.

The last time I looked at the clock it was about 2:30am. Then I put something in front of the clock so I couldn't see it anymore. I'm pretty sure I passed out shortly after that.

I had to be up at 7am.

Why does this shit only ever happen when I have to be up early the next day?

Today is so going to suck.

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

How come you didn't want to go and get the NyQuil from your mom's bathroom?

It always happens like that when you have to get up early.

Cherlyn said...

Because you have to go into her bedroom to get to her bathroom. I didn't want to chance waking her.

~Sheila~ said...

OH...lol Ok. I can understand that situation. Maybe you can crawl on the floor and be sneaky like mission impossible.

Capricorn said...

lol @ shiela....mission impossible