BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Television Confusion

Last night I was doing something that would have annoyed the hell of me if someone else had been dong it with me in the room.

I was flipping through 3 different channels watching 3 different programs at the same time.

On Comedy Central was The Colbert Report.

On MTV2 was Essential Metallica.

On FX was Urban Legend.

Stephen Colbert, Metallica, and Jared Leto, all on TV at the same time??

I'm sure you see my dilemma.

So since I couldn't pick just one, I watched bits and pieces of each. It was unfulfilling.

3 comments:

Capricorn said...

Well THAT was an interesting 3-some, too bad I cant remember it..or wait, maybe I should be glad I cant remember it. Mr.Hetfield intimidates me enough as it is.

scargosun said...

I've done that. I don't like to do it though b/c the 'Last' button with only help you with 2 shows, not 3.

f said...

LOL - good thing you don't live here in MA, because most nights cable has at least 2 JL movies at any given moment, *plus* the Colbert Report. You'd be in tv hell (or heaven) all the time! I'm thinking there must be a drinking game in there somewhere....