BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Writer's Workshop

Why I write.

I write in my blog when I want to vent, bitch, talk about stupid shit no one else cares about, and to brag about things going on in my life.

When I'm sad or depressed, I write poetry. It's not that great, I don't think. But it does the job of getting my emotions out.

Also, sometimes - and I don't tell many people this - I write out of sexual frustration. I write my fantasies. I've found it to be a good outlet. Sometimes I'll let my closest friends read them, sometimes not. My best friend Chele read the last one I wrote, but no one else has.

So don't ask.

6 comments:

scargosun said...

You could have a whole 'nother blog with that stuff! Maybe charge for it too. ;)

Diane said...

LOL... I won't ask (but I do it sometimes, too... and by 'it', I mean write about IT... because, well, the big IT ain't happenin' much these days... but that's a little off-topic, and maybe TMI, isn't it? Sorry ;)

Melissa said...

Hmm... I like the idea of writing fantasies.... And I am with you on writing to vent; it's better than taking it out on the wrong person at the wrong time!!

Ashley said...

I cannot count the many unpublished vent blogs I have written. I find its a nicer way of calling someone an ass rather than saying it to their face!

Capricorn said...

Sexual. Frustration.

Hm.

KatBouska said...

A fantasy blog...I like it...no one would know it was yours. Except me. I say do it.