BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another music survey thingy

Because I'm off work with nothing better to do.

What was the last concert you attended?
Mindless Self Indulgence

What bands have you seen in concert the most, and how many times?
Static-X, Otep, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, twice each

Do you have any setlists? From what bands?
Nope =[

Are there any CDs in close proximity to you? Which ones?
Nah, they're all downstairs or in my car.

What band are you in the mood to see live right this second?
This very second? Metallica

Have you ever been on a tour bus?
Not yet! Haha

Have you ever partied with a band?
See above answer. lol

How many states have you been to concerts in?
Only Virginia, actually.

What bands did you see live the month of May?
That was when I last saw MSI.

What CD are you addicted to at the moment?
Metallica S&M

Who is one band that you used to like, but now you cant stand?
No one comes to mind.

Have you ever been on anyones guest list? Whose?
Again, not yet.

Last band person that you got a picture with?
No one. I suck. =[

Do you consider yourself a groupie?
Jared thinks I am. Hahah I kid!

How old were you when you went to your first concert?
13? 14 maybe.

Who was it?
Cyndi Lauper. THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES! lol

Which artists havent you seen yet that you want to see?
Metallica, 30 Seconds To Mars, Mudvayne, Marilyn Manson...oooh lots of M's

Are you wearing a band shirt right now?
Yes I am! I bum around the house in pj pants and band shirts.

What band do you own the most merch of?
Probably Korn

Do you ever do anything crazy at shows?
I used to when I was younger.

What are your favourite venues to go to shows at?
The NorVa

What band do you have the most performance pictures of?
Static-X

Would you ever get a tattoo representing a band?
I plan on getting the Metallica star logo:


How many concerts do you average a year?
As many as I can afford, which is normally one or two. I went to 4 last year. I've only been to 2 this year.

Upcoming shows?
If it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I'll be seing Metallica for the first time ever(!!) in January. I have no plans for any before then. But we'll see what comes up.

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I was supposed to go to a concert when I was younger (to see MC Hammer...not technically a band, I know...don't laugh) but that plan was thwarted by my inconvienent accident that landed me in the hospital.

Since then..I have never seen any major bands (or concerts) live.

I'm pathetic.

Anonymous said...

haha way!