BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Woman at work


I took that yesterday during the 20 minutes I had when I first got to work before it got busy, which it was for the rest of the day.

I was supposed to work from 9am to 3pm. Those are not my normal Friday hours, but Sharon needed me to switch with her.

Sharon wasn't able to make it to work at all because she's in the middle of moving. She thought she'd be done in time to make it to work, but she wasn't. No problem. These things happen.

She called one of the other shops to see if they could send somebody to fill in. No problem. I'd stay till she got there.

The girl was supposed to be there by 3:30. She showed up at 4:45.

Four-forty-fucking-five!

After picking up a couple of things at the store and then sitting in rush hour traffic, I finally got home about quarter-to-6.

Then I ate some dinner, watched Highway (which was really good), then watched part of the Olympic opening ceremonies.

It was nice to get home and relax.

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Geez. What did you tell the chick that showed up at 4:45?
Did you see the Badminton game? Don't ask why I ask..it happened to be on when I got here to the house.

Dirty White boy said...

All through the post you kept saying 'no problem', and apparently it was a problem. lol.

Justa Hillbilly said...

I hope today was much better and cooler. lol
ttys
*knh*

ShelbyAnne said...

Effing hilarious. Only because I was sitting at my desk today taking picture of myself and playing with my phone. Because I was bored out of my effin mind. Birds of a feather I guess huh?