BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pantera makes me drive fast

I was driving to work this morning listening to Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits! and somewhere in the middle of "Goddamn Electric" I glanced down at my speedometer. I was doing 60mph in a 45mph zone.

I've discovered Rob Zombie has the same effect on my driving.

I'm grateful there were no cops around.


I bought a really cute pair of shoes today. I realized I didn't have any heels other than boots, so I decided I should get some. I was looking for a picture of them online to post, but I can't find one. Maybe I'll just take a picture of mine later.

2 comments:

Justa Hillbilly said...

I find myself drivin too fast to Prince, or Green Day. LOL I'm weird, ok.

Can't wait to see the shoes, what color?? I don't own many heels that aren't boots either,...ya'd think, as short as I am, but alas, I do wish I had more. lmao

*knh*

KatBouska said...

I'm ordering a pair of heels tonight too...is it wrong to get so excited about shoes??