BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My last 2 posts were friggin' depressing...

...so let's lighten up with an iTunes shuffle survey!

You know how it works.


What do people assume when they first look at me?
No Shelter - Rage Against The Machine

What will be a big challenge in life for me?
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
Power To The People - John Lennon

How will I die?
Coming Undone - Korn

Is someone trying to kill me?
Goodbye To Romance - Ozzy Osbourne

What should I do instead of this quiz?
Tears Are Falling - KISS

What is a bad habit that I should try to stop?
Gender - Orgy

What's for dinner tonight?
I Don't Mind - Drain STH

How does the world see me?
Here To Stay - Korn

Will I have a happy life?
Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence

What do my friends really think of me?
Wishing It Was - Santana

Do people secretly lust after me?
Back On Earth - Ozzy Osbourne

How can I make myself happy?
R-Evolve - 30 Seconds To Mars

What should I do with my life?
Imagine - A Perfect Circle

Why is life full of so much pain?
Wasteland - 10 Years

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Faint - Linkin Park
LOL

Will I ever have children?
Tearjerker - Korn

Will I die happy?
Mastermind - Mindless Self Indulgence

What is some good advice for me?
Tales - Wolfmother

What is happiness?
Liar - Korn

What is my favourite fetish?
Suffragette City - David Bowie

How will I be remembered?
I Can't Stand It - Eric Clapton

How do I get more sex?
Superbeast - Rob Zombie

1 comments:

scargosun said...

Ga! I am so impatient that I never finish these.

BTW...saw your comment on J's blog. OMFG! I saw it on CNN. Now I understand the hiatus.