BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stuff I forgot to write about yesterday

First and foremost: I found out Metallica is playing in Washington DC in January. That's a mere 4 hour drive away from me. They're my favorite band ever and the reason I listen to metal. I've never seen them live. I'm very seriously considering a road trip.

I also found out yesterday that my salon is getting remodeled. I'm pretty stoked about this. We're getting made-over to look like our newer salons, which look really pretty. I can't wait! =]


THE SHOES!

Aren't they cute?

5 comments:

KatBouska said...

Road trips always sound like more fun on paper...pick me up.

New salon?? FUN!

And the shoes are really cute!! The only time I wear heels is when I go out without Pat. I'm already five inches taller than him. I can't afford any more height!!

scargosun said...

Are they a pewter color? I likey!

~Sheila~ said...

The shoes ARE really cute.
I wish I could wear heels. I would most definately break my ankles (as well as my neck) as soon as I stepped off of the first curb I came to.
Shoot.....I stumble a little just wearing my sneakers.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

I kind of like the shoes. Im not into dressy shoes, but those are good.
Someone told me you had a ps2...when are you going to play socom combined assault with us? me? us?

ShelbyAnne said...

Oh girl I heart them. SO CUTE. Damn I need some new shoes! And yay for work remodels...newness is SO FUN!