BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I shit you not...

This was an actual conversation between a customer and I today as I was cutting his hair.

Dude: How old are you?

Me: 37.

Dude: I'm 38.

Me: Oh yeah?

Dude: So how come you're wearing that thing in your eyebrow? (indicating my piercing/jewelry)

Me: I've had it for a long time and I like it.

Dude: Isn't that for younger people?

Me: Well, I really don't care. I like it.


Are you fucking kidding me?? I'm apparently too old to wear a fucking piece of jewelry? Well at least I don't look 45, nor am I losing my hair. So fuck you, dude. You're lucky I didn't stab you in the head with my scissors.

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Wow. That was harsh. I wonder what makes him think he looks younger than he does.

Did you make casual conversation with him again after that?

Cherlyn said...

Eh, not really. I was almost done cutting his hair anyway. I didn't go off on him or anything like that at all. I like my job too much. I just get pissed off when anyone tells me I'm "too old" to do anything.

ShelbyAnne said...

That CRACKS me up. Douche.

Justa Hillbilly said...

Heh, Right on, AYFKM!?!? lmao

I'ma G-ma, therefore I shouldn't have a belly ring.. give me a f#kn break. (I was actually told that) lol

Scissors hell, where's the razor?\

*knh*
Cathy

PS. Computer wipe out..I haven't recovered yet,......I'm still in shock at all that was lost... *sigh*
tc

PSS...LOVE the shoes!!! ;)