BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a day

So I get to work this afternoon and the gate is pulled shut with a sign on it that says "On break. Back @ 2:00."

I was wondering to myself as I opened the gate why Donnie (my co-worker) couldn't wait until I got to work at 2 to take her break. But I really didn't think that much of it.

When I get to my station there's a note on it from Donnie saying she's gone for the day because she had an appointment and that Sharon (our manager) knew about it.

I was like, fine...whatever. I'll just hope it's slow enough at some point so that I can shut the gate and take a break.

All in all the day went fine and I was able to take my break. But it was pretty busy.

The highlight of the day was seeing one of my regular customers. I've been cutting Ian's hair for maybe 4-5 years. He's maybe 25-26, tall, flirty, a good tipper, and adorable as hell. I have a bit of a crush on him. Nothing's ever gonna come of it, and that's fine. But it just makes my day when he comes in. =]

And to top it all off, I came home from work this evening to discover that the book and DVD I'd ordered from Barnes & Nobel had arrived. Woohoo!

Oh, and the Stuck-In-My-Head Song Of The Day is Cemetery Gates by Pantera. In case anyone was wondering. lol

Also, I'm working different hours tomorrow. Instead of working the evening shift (2-9) I'm working in the morning. Sharon had something come up and no one else can work, so I switched with her. I hate it when my schedule changes up...

0 comments: