BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Geese!

At the park where I walk.



Work yesterday was sooooo much better. It was nice and busy with great customers and fat tips. I made $53 in tips. It was pretty sweet.

My work schedule is all weird this week. Instead of working this morning like I normally do, I'm working tomorrow morning, where I'm normally off. Then I'm off on Wednesday as per usual. The good thing about it is that I'm off today. The bad thing about it is that my days off aren't back-to-back this week, which is what I love most about my regular schedule. It just kinda throws my whole week off.

But after tomorrow it's back to normal.

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

wow that must be very pretty park. It looks nice.
I like to have my days off without them being consecutive. It breaks up my week.

scargosun said...

I love geese! We live next to a golf course and they like to stop there on the migration.

KatBouska said...

Geese are nice to look at...but goose poop?? Not so nice. And when you get right down to it...geese are not the friendliest of animals. I don't mess with them. ;)