BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots of randomness

I'm going a bit widget-crazy on my blog. I've seen worse though. I think I'm done.

For now.

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!


Anyway....

The Colbert Report has been reruns for going on two weeks now. You'd think with the Conventions getting underway, he'd be all over that shit. But no. It makes my face sad. =[

I bought a Swiffer Duster. That's the best damn thing ever. I have an antique coffee table that the ex-hubby was kind enough to let me keep when we split up (it belonged to his grandmother) because I loved it so much. It's in a corner of my bedroom being used as a display table for my collection of candle holders. Using the Swiffer to clean that is SO much easier than taking everything off of it, wiping it down, then putting everything back on it again.

I haven't heard from Jade in a while. She was fine the last time we spoke. I hope she's still doing alright. I think I'll text her here in a bit.

Still no idea when the Metallica tickets are going on sale, or how much they're gonna be. Hopefully I'll get some kind of heads-up so I can plan my spending.

Sharon un-quit. Not sure how that happened, or why. I'm just glad it did. She's a good manager to work for.

Since my CD burner went tits up, I finally invested in one of those whatchacallemthingies to play your iPod through your car stero. The only problem I'm having is finding a frequency where it'll come through without static. It's kind of annoying.

End of randomness.

4 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Wow, you do have a lot of stuff on your page. But what do I care? Nobody comes to my page ever (yes, it's a pity party!)

Kidding.

So I DO hope your friend is doing alright. Keep us posted on how she is. My husband said that one of his friends that works in another city got drunk and fell two stories and is now in a coma.
Geez.

I had one of those things for the Ipod before. They are really frustrating to work with. Good luck. The thing I ended up doing was getting a plug for the AUXILLARY outlet and just connecting the two. It worked much better.

Cherlyn said...

Hey, I go to your page. So there. =P

I really hope your hubby's friend is going to be OK. That sounds horrible...

They make the iPod pug-ins just for the auxillary outlet and I would have gotten one of those. But if my stereo has an auxillary outlet, I sure as shit can't find it.

~Sheila~ said...

LOL.

I just go to Radioshack and buy one. Ipod accessories are sooo expensive. I thought my 4Runner didn't have an outlet but my son found it in the middle console right between the driver and passenger seat. Sometimes they are not right there on the stereo in some models.

ShelbyAnne said...

I currently own 5 devices with which to play your iPod through you car stereo. They all suck. I have two that pick up radio frequencies, one that plugs into the cigarette lighters (and still needs a radio frequency) and two that go into the tape deck. THEY ALL SUCK!!!

I'm about to sink a shit ton of money into a new car stereo that comes with an iPod adapter so I can put my tunes straight into my speakers without third party interference.

I'll let you and Shelia know how it goes. =)