BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here we go again

So I got to work today to discover that Sharon had quit on Tuesday. I knew she was thinking about leaving, but I didn't know for sure or when. So now we're down to 3 stylists, 1 floater (she splits her time between us and another location) and NO manager. In all honesty, we really don't need a manager. We went without for something like 5 months before Sharon and did just fine. We only need a manager because Corporate says so. We've been through 7 managers since I've been there (nearly 7 years).

This is exactly why I turned down management both times it was offered to me. I do love working for this company. I've been with this company longer than any other I've worked for in my career. But if Corporate made management worth it, we wouldn't keep losing managers. That says something right there. Besides, I'm the kind of person that just wants to come in to work, do a few heads of hair and go home. I don't want to deal with all the other bullshit.

I had a couple of other things I was going to write about, but now I've totally forgotten what they were.

Hmm...

0 comments: