BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another message

Early this morning I received this text message from Jared:

"Let Blog land know I am out of town for a while and to be easy on my mail box."

No, I don't know where he's going or why. I just know he'll be back in December and that he'll touch base with me when he can. So there ya go.


By the way, since it was asked, Ms. The Weenie won my contest with 17 1/2 points out of a possible 24 1/2.

I didn't count the total possible points until just now. I wish I had. I would've done something to make it an even 25 points. Oh well...

4 comments:

scargosun said...

Awww! If I had studied harder I could have won. :(

Justa Hillbilly said...

Thanks for the update...my mail don't work no more. lol hahaha

*knh*
Cat

ps: congrats Arlenee

Anonymous said...

"Let Blog land know I am out of town for a while and to be easy on my mail box."

To late....he saw on his blackberry that he has almost 300 emails already. I guess its a good thing he loves to read.
Ericka, Mom2FiveBratz still doesnt have her internet back, just letting everyone know.
Mary

Cherlyn said...

300 emails? Somehow I'm not surprised. Well at least none of them were from me! lol