BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The results are in!

Today is the day I reveal my contest winner.

But before I do that, I'll give you all the answers, along with where they can be found in my blog.


About me

Where do I live?
Virginia

What do I do for a living?
Hair stylist

Have I ever been married?
Yes

Who do I live with?
My mom

How many tattoos do I have?
Five

Do I have anything pierced besides my ears?
My eyebrow

What religion do I practice?
Wicca


Friends And Lovers

What is my best friend's name?
Chele

What was the name of my friend that was killed by a drunk driver?
Mary

Who is my friend that recently attempted (and thankfully failed) to kill herself?
Jade

What does she do for a living?
Dancer

Who is my ex-boyfriend that I took way too long getting over?
One extra point if you can tell me where he lives.
That was Kai and he lives in Norway

What's the name of the 23 year old that I recently thought may have knocked me up?
Josh


Entertainment

What's my favorite online comic strip?
Cyanide & Happiness

Who wrote the book titled "I Am America (And So Can You!)"?
Stephen Colbert

I have two concerts coming up that I am going to. Who am I seeing?
1/2 point each
Metallica and Mudvayne

After what concert did I complain about rude scene kids?
Mindless Self Indulgence

Who are my 5 favorite bands?
3 point question: 1/2 point each for 4, one full extra point for all 5
(I'm basically handing you one full point here if you've been paying the tiniest bit of attention)
Metallica, Korn, Rob Zombie, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars

Who is my favorite writer/director of comedies?
Kevin Smith

Name any 2 of my favorite actors/actresses.
1/2 each. extra 1/2 point for more than 2 named. If you name the blatantly obvious one, you will be penalized 1/2 point.
Johnny Depp, Jason Lee, Rosario Dawson, Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek. The obvious one, of course, is Jared Leto.


No one got a perfect score, but everyone did really well.

So, the winner is...


*drumroll*


Arlenee The Weenie!

Drop me an email hun, and we'll work out your prize!

2 comments:

KatBouska said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Arlenee! How many did she get right??

Manders said...

Sweet diggity dog!

I won, I won, I won!