BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Contest announcement! (ETA: Congrats guys!)

In honor of my 200th post, which will be my next one, I am having a contest.

And because he'll probably bitch if I don't mention it, Jared came up with the idea.
(LOL <3 ya J!)

Tomorrow I will be posting a questionnaire, the answers to which can be found throughout my blog posts. This is to see how much you've all been paying attention.

Answers will be emailed to me instead of posted in my comment section.

The person with the most questions answered correctly will receive any professional hair care holiday package of their choice.

So study up!


ETA:
30 Seconds to Mars won 2 MTV Europe Awards last night.



Congrats! Love you guys!

9 comments:

scargosun said...

ooooo! I am ready!

~Sheila~ said...

I thought I read about this type of contest on Mama Kat's blog.

WOW..199 posts to sift through to find the answers? That's insane.

I will give it a shot.

Cherlyn said...

Well, I've already gotten all the questions figured out. They're not really THAT hard.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

What if everyone gets the answers right, will it be a drawing then??? You should make people post a link to your blog too, you know, for more contestants!

Cherlyn said...

I hadn't thought about what to do if everyone answeres correctly. I'll probaly come up with a tie breaker question.

As far as you other suggestion goes, I'll think about that. The ones who don't read me regularly will have to do some searching.

scargosun said...

They are so adorable. They beat out some legends. That is awesome!

Cherlyn said...

Yes they are! I love how Shan basically pounces on Jay and Tomo on the 2nd one. lol

Capricorn said...

2nd place was whom..wait..WHO was that!? Metallica?? 2nd place??? (GASP..oh the insanity of that!)

hahahahahahahaha.

Cherlyn said...

Hahah you know they're the only ones I would've been ok with it if they'd beat you. lol