BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bitten in the ass by Karma

Yes I believe in Karma...

or The Law Of Three.

Whichever you want to call it. Same principal.

Well, Karma is currently biting me in the ass.

I'm getting paid back for all those illegally burned CDs I have, or have burned for others.

Two of my Korn CDs have to be replaced. Self-Titled somehow got broken in half, and Untouchables skips.

Not that big of a deal since I have them both imported to my iTunes. But still...

Now I have to buy the deluxe edition of 30 Seconds To Mars' A Beautiful Lie...again.

I had the regular edition of it, but when I found the deluxe edition, I gave the regular one to Chele because she told me the copy I'd burned for her (yes, burned...I know) had started skipping.

Now the CD that came with the deluxe edition skips. Again, not a big deal since it's imported to my iTunes.

BUT!

The DVD that came with it...which has all kinds of special goodies...won't play anymore.

At all.

I put it in my brand spankin' new DVD player, and it says "disc error."

I put it in the ROM drive on the computer and it does nothing. It just makes funny noises.

I've cleaned it and everything, but to no avail.

Yay Karma.

*sigh*

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Look at it this way. You are even now. ;)

Cherlyn said...

Good point! =]

Capricorn said...

thats what you get for orgasming all over my cd/dvd.